The Welcome Collaborative is a new orientation program designed to help arriving physicians who have trained outside of Canada successfully integrate into the Nova Scotian healthcare system.
The orientation program will connect these doctors with support, mentorship, and a sense of community, all of which are critical to long-term success in practice.
Newly licensed physicians who were trained outside of Canada or the US as follows:
- New Defined Licensees
- NS Practice Ready Assessment Program – Family Medicine
- New Full licensees – reciprocity route through CFPC
Not Intended for:
If you are not eligible to attend an orientation session, please review medical licensing requirements on the College’s website
- Physicians who have practiced in Canada or the US
- Newly licensed Canadian trained graduates
- Newly licensed physicians who require remediation